Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

This is a Ongoing Pokéfusion Series called.


This is a Ongoing Pokéfusion Series called. Project Fusionémon. Where 2 Pokémon fused into One as a Subject Experiments. A Pokémon Crossbreeds/Hybrids is Fusionémons!

A Fusionémon is Called a Kirliaxien. A Cross Between a Kirlia and a Braixen.

She Likes to use a Twig with Fire and Fairy Powers!

Is a Fire/Fairy Type.

The Series Mascot and Leader of Project Fusionémon.

She likes Following all Fusionémons!

The Next Fusionémon is Coming Soon!

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Carol Betita Calico Cat Goo TF

Well. I've been doing a QUO Pay Card Contest Yesterday. I drawed a Carol Betita in Blue Outfit getting damaged and Transformed by a Calico Cat by getting a Slimy Goo. Oh Well. I'll Submit Konnoi Stamps Later! I might be going to Movie Today!  👩🏻➡️🐱

Enrique Strolling

I did with an Artfight.  A Fox named Enrique Strolling in the Woods. P.S. I'm not a Stalker!