Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

Huevember 23: Emerald


 Challenge of #Huevember.

Emerald is my Favorite Gemstone!

Lotus is 25th!

Let's make us a Warning Label for DeviantArt! "Over 13? You must be at Least 13 years old to join DeviantArt. If you do not meet these requirements you must leave DeviantArt Immediatley. with some Buttons "I agree and i am Over 13" "I do not agree, or am not over 13" they redirected to Google.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Carol Betita Calico Cat Goo TF

Well. I've been doing a QUO Pay Card Contest Yesterday. I drawed a Carol Betita in Blue Outfit getting damaged and Transformed by a Calico Cat by getting a Slimy Goo. Oh Well. I'll Submit Konnoi Stamps Later! I might be going to Movie Today!  👩🏻➡️🐱

Enrique Strolling

I did with an Artfight.  A Fox named Enrique Strolling in the Woods. P.S. I'm not a Stalker!