Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

Mitzi and the Blob of Ink


 So... A Horror weekend of October!

Mitzi went to the 1920s Animation Studio. She thought "I know what i got to write it?" Mitzi grabbed the Bottle of Ink but the Blob of ink came down from Ink. Mitzi got squirmed by a strange substance of Ink.

Oh. That's the end of Update in Animal Crossing: New Horizons.

Mitzi are Property of Nintendo.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Carol Betita Calico Cat Goo TF

Well. I've been doing a QUO Pay Card Contest Yesterday. I drawed a Carol Betita in Blue Outfit getting damaged and Transformed by a Calico Cat by getting a Slimy Goo. Oh Well. I'll Submit Konnoi Stamps Later! I might be going to Movie Today!  👩🏻➡️🐱

Enrique Strolling

I did with an Artfight.  A Fox named Enrique Strolling in the Woods. P.S. I'm not a Stalker!