Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

Osiris and Lele Ref

This is the Last Character of 2021

Name: Osiris and Lele

Nicknames: Osi and Lele

Level: both 19

Type(s): Electric/Flying (Osiris) Water (Lele)

Gender: both female

Species: Emolga and Pyukumuku

Home Regions: Unova and Alola.

Birthday: (Osiris) November 18th (Lele) November 17th.

Moveset: (Osiris) Acrobatics, Thundershock, Air Slash, and Volt Switch (Lele) Soak, Curse, Rain Dance, and Rest

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Carol Betita Calico Cat Goo TF

Well. I've been doing a QUO Pay Card Contest Yesterday. I drawed a Carol Betita in Blue Outfit getting damaged and Transformed by a Calico Cat by getting a Slimy Goo. Oh Well. I'll Submit Konnoi Stamps Later! I might be going to Movie Today!  👩🏻➡️🐱

Enrique Strolling

I did with an Artfight.  A Fox named Enrique Strolling in the Woods. P.S. I'm not a Stalker!