Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

6 Fanart Challenge


 Note: Turning Red will be released on 3/11/2022 and League of Legends introduces vex.

From up to down.

Mei from Turning Red

Leni Loud from The Loud House

Emolga from Pokémon.

Felyne from Monster Hunter

Vex from League of Legends

Niko from Animal Crossing

also. EMOLGA IS MY FAVORITE POKEMON WHEN SHE WAS A KID!!!!!!!

Emolga, Leni Loud, Felyne, Vex, Mei, Niko are Property of Nintendo, Game Freak, Riot Games, Nickelodeon, Capcom and Disney/Pixar.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Carol Betita Calico Cat Goo TF

Well. I've been doing a QUO Pay Card Contest Yesterday. I drawed a Carol Betita in Blue Outfit getting damaged and Transformed by a Calico Cat by getting a Slimy Goo. Oh Well. I'll Submit Konnoi Stamps Later! I might be going to Movie Today!  👩🏻➡️🐱

Enrique Strolling

I did with an Artfight.  A Fox named Enrique Strolling in the Woods. P.S. I'm not a Stalker!