Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

My Backpack was Stolen!!!!!

 Ah. After a Short-Term Hiatus. I submitted some Uploaded Art on the Web. She goes out at the Art Institute of Chicago after viewing she was Shocked at the Car with Broken Glass and we Stole our Backpack she dials 911 to Cops to Arrest the Looter. She went to Insurance called State Farm. Dad talks to Insurance Employee. She played Animal Crossing: New Horizon on Switch. Today we Stay at Home for a While until The backpack found It!

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Carol Betita Calico Cat Goo TF

Well. I've been doing a QUO Pay Card Contest Yesterday. I drawed a Carol Betita in Blue Outfit getting damaged and Transformed by a Calico Cat by getting a Slimy Goo. Oh Well. I'll Submit Konnoi Stamps Later! I might be going to Movie Today!  👩🏻➡️🐱

Enrique Strolling

I did with an Artfight.  A Fox named Enrique Strolling in the Woods. P.S. I'm not a Stalker!