Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

Gen 9 Starterberus


 After I announced Gen 9’s Pokemon Scarlet and Violet.

I Doodled a Scarlet and Violet Starters Reimagined as a Cerberus.

The guard starter pokemon of the underworld. a Baby Pokemon with Three Heads of Sprigatito, Fuecoco, and Quaxly.

The Gen9Starterberus helps to Protect the King Tyranny and Empress.

What if the Scarlet and Violet Starters writes a Contract to a Greek Mythology Cerberus and Merges to a Gen9Starterberus?

Gen 9 Pokémon Starters belongs to Game Freak.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Carol Betita Calico Cat Goo TF

Well. I've been doing a QUO Pay Card Contest Yesterday. I drawed a Carol Betita in Blue Outfit getting damaged and Transformed by a Calico Cat by getting a Slimy Goo. Oh Well. I'll Submit Konnoi Stamps Later! I might be going to Movie Today!  👩🏻➡️🐱

Enrique Strolling

I did with an Artfight.  A Fox named Enrique Strolling in the Woods. P.S. I'm not a Stalker!