Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

Patchwork Fennec Plush TF


 This is a concept of animated web series called Komavoid Toybox about a 9-Year Old girl who falls down to Toyland to fight Recalled Toys. The Soundtrack is Komavoid by KLRX!

A 9-Year Old Girl finds a Plush Patchwork Fennec inside the Toy Box to Cuddle

she suddenly turned into an inanimated Fennec Fox Marine Patchwork Plushie and she drifted to Toyland inside the Toybox.

I'll make concepts of Emeraldia the Cat as a Toy Cameo with some character concepts from Toyland.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Carol Betita Calico Cat Goo TF

Well. I've been doing a QUO Pay Card Contest Yesterday. I drawed a Carol Betita in Blue Outfit getting damaged and Transformed by a Calico Cat by getting a Slimy Goo. Oh Well. I'll Submit Konnoi Stamps Later! I might be going to Movie Today!  👩🏻➡️🐱