Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

Reverse PMD Thief


 I’ve been Playing Mystery Dungeon a Long time ago.

The Roles are Swapped.

NPC Shopkeepers are Pokémon except Kecleon who is a Player Rescuer.

The [Your Pokémon here] shop in the Dungeon while Kecleon is a Thief not a Rescuer. The Shopkeeper Pokémon will become Hostile. The Other Pokémon at the Highest Stats will Spawn.

For Example: Kecleon steals Invisify Orb at the Gardevoir Shop they will turn Angry for stealing.

PMD belongs to Spike Chunsoft.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Carol Betita Calico Cat Goo TF

Well. I've been doing a QUO Pay Card Contest Yesterday. I drawed a Carol Betita in Blue Outfit getting damaged and Transformed by a Calico Cat by getting a Slimy Goo. Oh Well. I'll Submit Konnoi Stamps Later! I might be going to Movie Today!  👩🏻➡️🐱

Enrique Strolling

I did with an Artfight.  A Fox named Enrique Strolling in the Woods. P.S. I'm not a Stalker!