Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

Twig Sprigatito Goo TF


Here's some of TF Art every Tuesday!

Was once a Dox visiting the Five-Dollar Store he views some Pooltoys and now He becomes into a Sprigatito Pooltoy but when he was sent to the Pool Party. Everybody with a Quaxly Pooltoy and Fuecoco Pooltoy saying "You look so Adorable Sprigatito Pooltoy!" "I'll be Completing the Pokemon Scarlet/Violet Starter Pooltoy Collection!", and "Hey Look, Hilda vinyl cosplayed as an Unnamed Gen 9 Female Protagonist!".

In the Epilogue, Hilda cosplayed PVC Gen 9 Female Protagonist picks up the Sprigatito Pooltoy and she attends to Gaming Convention.

Let's draw Sprigatito's Evolution and Alternate Evolution!

Hilda, Twig, Unnamed Gen 9 Protagonist, and Sprigatito are property of Netflix and Game Freak.

 

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Carol Betita Calico Cat Goo TF

Well. I've been doing a QUO Pay Card Contest Yesterday. I drawed a Carol Betita in Blue Outfit getting damaged and Transformed by a Calico Cat by getting a Slimy Goo. Oh Well. I'll Submit Konnoi Stamps Later! I might be going to Movie Today!  👩🏻➡️🐱

Enrique Strolling

I did with an Artfight.  A Fox named Enrique Strolling in the Woods. P.S. I'm not a Stalker!