Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

Artfight Pet Shaming

Art fight Mass Attack Art for Flaame.


All of Flaame's Fictional Pets doing a Shame on Artfight for being Toxic


Cody: "I steal my Artwork they said "You are an Art Thief"

Harley: "I posted Fetish Art in Artfight 2022 and then they Trashed It"

Oasis: "I also Submit Bad Art in the Artfight."

Autumn: "I was Posting Pokemon Fanon Characters brainwashing into a Team Rocket Combatants but... Please remove the Fetish Art!"

Smokey: "I cheated at Artfight".

Blake: "I was an Artfight User was a Toxic."

Ginger: "I was Harassed at Artfight"

Lakestorm: "I was Acting like a Brat for having Plagiarism and Tracing."

Oceanic: "I broke the Artfight's Code of Conduct Rules."

Leia: "I was Submitting Inappropriate are for Crying Out Loud."

Glidingburn: "I got a Suspension."

Alaska: " I had on Negative Artfight due to Toxic"

Spoonmoon: "I posted Artfight Attacks that Causes Mean Things."

Briar: "I made an Artfight Attacks that contains Mean Things."

I was ☞︎◆︎♍︎🙵♓︎■︎♑︎ addicted to Pokémon Legends: Arceus.

 

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Carol Betita Calico Cat Goo TF

Well. I've been doing a QUO Pay Card Contest Yesterday. I drawed a Carol Betita in Blue Outfit getting damaged and Transformed by a Calico Cat by getting a Slimy Goo. Oh Well. I'll Submit Konnoi Stamps Later! I might be going to Movie Today!  👩🏻➡️🐱

Enrique Strolling

I did with an Artfight.  A Fox named Enrique Strolling in the Woods. P.S. I'm not a Stalker!