Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

Old Earth Yeller


 The Following Plot may Contain Major Spoilers.

So. The Planet Earth gets into a fight with a Bat and Neptune shoots the Bat to protect his Jupiter, Saturn and Venus. Then Earth gets Coronavirus disease and so Jupiter tells they have put Earth down but Neptune is like,

Neptune: No Jupiter, I'll do it.

So any Neptune loads the rifle, points it at Earth and shoots Earth and its really sad when Earth dies. Neptune and Venus bury Earth on a Black Hole overlooking Milkyway.

P.S. Silly R-Rated Movie, Rifles are for PG-13 Viewers.

Note: There's No Gore Involved.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Carol Betita Calico Cat Goo TF

Well. I've been doing a QUO Pay Card Contest Yesterday. I drawed a Carol Betita in Blue Outfit getting damaged and Transformed by a Calico Cat by getting a Slimy Goo. Oh Well. I'll Submit Konnoi Stamps Later! I might be going to Movie Today!  👩🏻➡️🐱