Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

Bootleg Mitzi


 Last Month in May 20th an Educated Disney+ Movie Called "Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers 2022" I viewed about Bootlegs.

Here is Animal Crossing Cat Villager, Mitzi who was Bootlegged by Sweet Pete and his 2 Henchmen.

Isabelle and the Villagers were shocked when she saw a Bootleg Mitzi the Cat. "Mitzi, What have you done, Bootleg?" The Bootleg Mitzi Said "Haiiii i'm Mitzi!"

Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers 2022 Inspired Bootleg are Property of Disney.

Mitzi the Cat in Animal Crossing are Property of Nintendo.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Carol Betita Calico Cat Goo TF

Well. I've been doing a QUO Pay Card Contest Yesterday. I drawed a Carol Betita in Blue Outfit getting damaged and Transformed by a Calico Cat by getting a Slimy Goo. Oh Well. I'll Submit Konnoi Stamps Later! I might be going to Movie Today!  👩🏻➡️🐱

Enrique Strolling

I did with an Artfight.  A Fox named Enrique Strolling in the Woods. P.S. I'm not a Stalker!