Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

COVID-19 Inspired Halloween.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN. From Coronavirus Disease Cemetery



 
In October, Halloween is mixed with the Spooky of COVID-19. coronavirus disease as Halloween Decorations, Halloween Costumes, Trick or Treat Pails and Bags, Jack-o-Lanterns, Scare Zones called “Coronavirus: Patient Zero” and “COVID Infected, and More Coronavirus Disease inspired Halloween!

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Carol Betita Calico Cat Goo TF

Well. I've been doing a QUO Pay Card Contest Yesterday. I drawed a Carol Betita in Blue Outfit getting damaged and Transformed by a Calico Cat by getting a Slimy Goo. Oh Well. I'll Submit Konnoi Stamps Later! I might be going to Movie Today!  👩🏻➡️🐱

Enrique Strolling

I did with an Artfight.  A Fox named Enrique Strolling in the Woods. P.S. I'm not a Stalker!