Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

Literal Toxic

 I got my New Eyeglasses Yesterday.

My Representation Toxic Pokémon move is Swalot said "I will Destroy You and You Must Die!" to Lampent playing FPS Video Game with Mic Chat along with Split Screen.

That Audio reminds me to YouTube Video. https://youtu.be/9mi2NKZ37YE

Tomorrow we will go to North Coast Music Festival.

What do you mean? There's no Profanity/Strong Language involved in the Comic.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Carol Betita Calico Cat Goo TF

Well. I've been doing a QUO Pay Card Contest Yesterday. I drawed a Carol Betita in Blue Outfit getting damaged and Transformed by a Calico Cat by getting a Slimy Goo. Oh Well. I'll Submit Konnoi Stamps Later! I might be going to Movie Today!  👩🏻➡️🐱

Enrique Strolling

I did with an Artfight.  A Fox named Enrique Strolling in the Woods. P.S. I'm not a Stalker!