Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

A Mention from Pokemon Scarlet and Violet

Sprigatito

- Final evolution will be Grass/Rock

- The final evolution will be prehistoric mammal themed

- Leg count will go 4 4 4

Note: The Same Fossil Pokémon Type as Lileep and Cradily


Fuecoco

- Final evolution will be Fire/Poison

- The final evolution will be sinister snake themed

- Final Evolution's signature move will be venomous poison

- Leg count will go 2 4 0

- The final evolution will be a Snake Note: this will match the Fire starter Zodiac theme

Note: The Same Pokémon Type; A Serpent Version of Salandit and Salazzle.


Quaxly

- Final evolution will be a Water/TBA

- The final evolution will be TBA

- Leg count will go 2 2 2

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Carol Betita Calico Cat Goo TF

Well. I've been doing a QUO Pay Card Contest Yesterday. I drawed a Carol Betita in Blue Outfit getting damaged and Transformed by a Calico Cat by getting a Slimy Goo. Oh Well. I'll Submit Konnoi Stamps Later! I might be going to Movie Today!  👩🏻➡️🐱

Enrique Strolling

I did with an Artfight.  A Fox named Enrique Strolling in the Woods. P.S. I'm not a Stalker!