Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

Sprigatito meeting a Similodon

So, I had a Vacation to Iceland.
When Sprigatito uses the Time Machine to go to 10,000 B.C.
When Sprigatito wanders the Prehistoric Mammals.
They Met a Quadrupedal Sabertooth Cat.
"My Great Great Grandaddy Ancestor" Sprigatito replied to the Sabertooth Cat.

Oh Yeah, It would be Grass/Rock Type

Here comes the Blue Lagoon

Sprigatito belongs to Game Freak

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Carol Betita Calico Cat Goo TF

Well. I've been doing a QUO Pay Card Contest Yesterday. I drawed a Carol Betita in Blue Outfit getting damaged and Transformed by a Calico Cat by getting a Slimy Goo. Oh Well. I'll Submit Konnoi Stamps Later! I might be going to Movie Today!  👩🏻➡️🐱

Enrique Strolling

I did with an Artfight.  A Fox named Enrique Strolling in the Woods. P.S. I'm not a Stalker!