Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

I have a Long Term Hiatus!

 After having too much Doodles, Maybe we will be on Hiatus for 3 Weeks. So we fix the Laptop with Geek Squad due to Malfunctioning Battery, Doing at School, Going Out, Watching a Movie, Taking Care of Pets, Watching ASMR Things, Listening to Music, Playing Nintendo Switch Games like Pokemon Scarlet and Violet, Animal Crossing, Colors Live!, and Other Switch Games. I'm sooo tired and lazy of using the laptop, Probably we can draw a literal pokemon comic about using Future Sight and Doodling after a Hiatus.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Carol Betita Calico Cat Goo TF

Well. I've been doing a QUO Pay Card Contest Yesterday. I drawed a Carol Betita in Blue Outfit getting damaged and Transformed by a Calico Cat by getting a Slimy Goo. Oh Well. I'll Submit Konnoi Stamps Later! I might be going to Movie Today!  👩🏻➡️🐱

Enrique Strolling

I did with an Artfight.  A Fox named Enrique Strolling in the Woods. P.S. I'm not a Stalker!