Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

Kittstry and Nyantisserie


 I see Pokémon Sweets version on the Internet. i made a Sweets based Fairy-Type Pokémon

Kittstry

Dessert sweets Fakémon

Type: Fairy

Ability: Sweet Veil

Dex Entry: The Pastry has a Sweet Scent. 

along with the Sugar Frostings 

it smells like a 

Dessert Dough for People 

who has Sweet Tooth.


Nyantisserie

Pastry sweets Fakémon

Type: Fairy

Ability: Sweet Veil

Dex Entry: It smells like a Cinnamon Roll, an

 Apple Pie a la mode scented, The Tail of Eclair

is filled with cream, it always domesticated 

Sweet Dessert for Sugar Lovers.

The Fakemon is based on Pastry Frosted Sweets and the type is Fairy.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Carol Betita Calico Cat Goo TF

Well. I've been doing a QUO Pay Card Contest Yesterday. I drawed a Carol Betita in Blue Outfit getting damaged and Transformed by a Calico Cat by getting a Slimy Goo. Oh Well. I'll Submit Konnoi Stamps Later! I might be going to Movie Today!  👩🏻➡️🐱

Enrique Strolling

I did with an Artfight.  A Fox named Enrique Strolling in the Woods. P.S. I'm not a Stalker!