Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

Go !@#$%^&* Directly to Google

Over 13?

You must be at least 13 years old to join DeviantArt.

You have to be the Minimum Age to use to join DeviantArt. We're serious: it's a hard rule. “But I’m, like, almost old enough!” you plead. Nope, sorry. If you're not old enough, don't use DeviantArt. Ask your parents for a Lego, or try pogs.

You must be legally recognized as a teen in your state/country AND you must be at least 13 years old to use this site and its services (or Age 16+ GDPR in European Countries). If you do not meet these requirements you must leave DeviantArt immediately.

I agree and am over 13 I do not agree, or am not over 13. GET THE !@#$ OUT!

The Chance is... GO !@#$%^& DIRECTLY TO GOOGLE.

DO !@#$%^&* NOT JOIN DEVIANTART, DO !@#$%&* NOT REGISTER ACCOUNT.

It's a Spoof of Monopoly's Go Directly to Jail but New COPPA Guidelines.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Carol Betita Calico Cat Goo TF

Well. I've been doing a QUO Pay Card Contest Yesterday. I drawed a Carol Betita in Blue Outfit getting damaged and Transformed by a Calico Cat by getting a Slimy Goo. Oh Well. I'll Submit Konnoi Stamps Later! I might be going to Movie Today!  👩🏻➡️🐱