Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

I’m having a 3-Week Hiatus.

 After Many Years of Doodling, I’m having Hiatus from Art Community and Blogging Websites on March 11th after posting, it will be Inactive and it will return on March 19th. I’m in Real-Life activities, Going to School, Play Video Games, Going Out Places and Many More. We think we should start a 3 Crowdfunding Sites, FANBOX, Subscribestar and Patreon, also we made a Nintendo Switch Gaming Codes, Dream Address, Friend Code, and Link Code. Do not communicate with Users and Admins while on Hiatus until 3/19. Sorry for the Delay!

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Carol Betita Calico Cat Goo TF

Well. I've been doing a QUO Pay Card Contest Yesterday. I drawed a Carol Betita in Blue Outfit getting damaged and Transformed by a Calico Cat by getting a Slimy Goo. Oh Well. I'll Submit Konnoi Stamps Later! I might be going to Movie Today!  👩🏻➡️🐱

Enrique Strolling

I did with an Artfight.  A Fox named Enrique Strolling in the Woods. P.S. I'm not a Stalker!