Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

Chinese Zodiac Meme Redux

Again, It's still the Same.

Recently, I'll be Finding a New School!

Here's the Chinese Zodiac.

Rat: Maisy.

Ox: Babe from Bunyan and Babe.

Tiger: Hobbes

Rabbit: My Melody

Dragon: Sisu

Snake: Craig

Horse: Mr. Ed

Sheep: Shaun

Monkey: Ho Ho from Ni Hao Kai-Lan

Rooster: Chicken Joe

Dog: Yuku

Pig: Pig from Back at the Barnyard

Oh, I will be appearing as a Customers on Crepe Café except the 4 Vietnamese Zodiac Animals Buffalo, Boar, Goat, and Cat.

Note: Sisu, Babe, and Yuku are color code Blue.

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Canon in Media

 

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Carol Betita Calico Cat Goo TF

Well. I've been doing a QUO Pay Card Contest Yesterday. I drawed a Carol Betita in Blue Outfit getting damaged and Transformed by a Calico Cat by getting a Slimy Goo. Oh Well. I'll Submit Konnoi Stamps Later! I might be going to Movie Today!  👩🏻➡️🐱

Enrique Strolling

I did with an Artfight.  A Fox named Enrique Strolling in the Woods. P.S. I'm not a Stalker!