Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

Double Feature April Fools Jokes part 2

 IGN was attacked by SPACE INVADERS!!!

On Saturday, 12am, IGN was invaded by SPACE INVADERS. The SPACE INVADERS wrecked havoc at the IGN offices before trying to hide in our website. As each day goes by, IGN slowly becomes invaded by these... SPACE INVADERS.

IGN staff plan to completely retake back the site from these pesky SPACE INVADERS on Sunday, the 2nd of April.

Note: This is a project where IGN will slowly be invaded visually by the SPACE INVADERS. Come back daily for SPACE INVADERS fun!

Pixiv Arcade Subscription

Chobi! Chobi! Run!, What the Fork!, Yume, Lune, Brightlove, Spectrum, Yokai Dance and More Mobile Games.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Carol Betita Calico Cat Goo TF

Well. I've been doing a QUO Pay Card Contest Yesterday. I drawed a Carol Betita in Blue Outfit getting damaged and Transformed by a Calico Cat by getting a Slimy Goo. Oh Well. I'll Submit Konnoi Stamps Later! I might be going to Movie Today!  👩🏻➡️🐱

Enrique Strolling

I did with an Artfight.  A Fox named Enrique Strolling in the Woods. P.S. I'm not a Stalker!