Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

Double Feature April Fools Jokes

 Hamilton the Musical is now showing in Svalbard and Jan Mayen

Hamilton an American Musical are traveling the World Tour For the First time, a New location called Svalbard and Jan Mayen!

Buzzly.art has been taken over by Poofs from Ratte

Dictator poof has captured Buzzy and took over the whole of Buzzly Art! Comments and submissions have been replaced by 'ALL HAIL POOFS' messages! Poofs have totally took over!

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Carol Betita Calico Cat Goo TF

Well. I've been doing a QUO Pay Card Contest Yesterday. I drawed a Carol Betita in Blue Outfit getting damaged and Transformed by a Calico Cat by getting a Slimy Goo. Oh Well. I'll Submit Konnoi Stamps Later! I might be going to Movie Today!  👩🏻➡️🐱

Enrique Strolling

I did with an Artfight.  A Fox named Enrique Strolling in the Woods. P.S. I'm not a Stalker!