Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

R.I.P. Gilbert Luis R. Centina 3



 Well, I had a Fever.

Back in the Year 2020, Eevee, Okiyama, Pikachu, and Petal visiting the grave of Gilbert Luis R. Centina III https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilbert_Luis_R._Centina_III who died of COVID-19 in León Spain and the text says “ R.I.P Gilbert Luis R. Centina III He died of Coronavirus Disease (1947 - 2020)”.

Too Dumb, I can play Animal Crossing: New Horizons and Pokémon Violet.

Pikachu and Eevee belongs to Game Freak.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Carol Betita Calico Cat Goo TF

Well. I've been doing a QUO Pay Card Contest Yesterday. I drawed a Carol Betita in Blue Outfit getting damaged and Transformed by a Calico Cat by getting a Slimy Goo. Oh Well. I'll Submit Konnoi Stamps Later! I might be going to Movie Today!  👩🏻➡️🐱

Enrique Strolling

I did with an Artfight.  A Fox named Enrique Strolling in the Woods. P.S. I'm not a Stalker!