Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

Scammers phished the Users' Original Artwork

 Occasionally users complain that they submitted a Stolen Artwork, only to realize it... well, fake! They all noted that the stolen art was a fake edited by Art Thieves.

The Art Archive websites such as DeviantArt, Buzzly dot Art, Inkblot dot Art, Pixiv, Fur Affinity, and Other Art Archive Websites.

Did you know? Art Theft Scammers phished the Someone Else's Artwork.

It's a Online Art Community with Fake Art submitted by Art Thieves.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Carol Betita Calico Cat Goo TF

Well. I've been doing a QUO Pay Card Contest Yesterday. I drawed a Carol Betita in Blue Outfit getting damaged and Transformed by a Calico Cat by getting a Slimy Goo. Oh Well. I'll Submit Konnoi Stamps Later! I might be going to Movie Today!  👩🏻➡️🐱

Enrique Strolling

I did with an Artfight.  A Fox named Enrique Strolling in the Woods. P.S. I'm not a Stalker!