Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

Reverse Gijinka Carol strangles the Stalk

 Well, The Continuation of Reverse Gijinka AU.

The Reverse Gijinka IRL Character, Carol the Fire Ferret who was wanted to Strangle the Stalk!

Reverse Gijinka Carol: *strangles stalk* I AM !@#$%^&* NOT A STALKER. I'M SICK OF THESE !@#$, THAT IS IT YOU !@#$%^& @#$ RUINED STALKING , DO YOU HEAR ME? SAY GOODBYE STALKER YOU !@#$&^$.

Reverse Gijinka AU, Were Real World and Fiction are exists between Fictional Characters and Real World People are Reverse Gijinka Forms.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Carol Betita Calico Cat Goo TF

Well. I've been doing a QUO Pay Card Contest Yesterday. I drawed a Carol Betita in Blue Outfit getting damaged and Transformed by a Calico Cat by getting a Slimy Goo. Oh Well. I'll Submit Konnoi Stamps Later! I might be going to Movie Today!  👩🏻➡️🐱

Enrique Strolling

I did with an Artfight.  A Fox named Enrique Strolling in the Woods. P.S. I'm not a Stalker!