Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

Cinestar Studios Logo


Ah, It’s the Last Day of Art Class and I’m Participating School of the Art Institute of Chicago!

Cinestar Studios is a Fictional Film Production.

The Motto. “Cinestar Studios, where excellent movies are Produced.” It’s a Portemaneau of Cinema and Star is Located in Hoodwolly.

Here's the List of Movie Series that Produced by Cinestar Studios.

  • Advancnimals the Movie [Genre: Action] based on: Fictional Franchise from Netflix

  • Fairies Story the Movie [Genre: Action and Adventure, Fantasy] based on: Eagle Jump's Franchise.

  • Hoshiiro GirlDrop the Movie [Genre: Romcom] based on: Pop Team Epic Fake Movie.

  • The Fatheads Movie [Genre: Comedy] based on: Rocko’s Modern Life Fictional TV Show.
Along with some Every Movie on “In association with NICKEL 'N' DIME

ANIMATION STUDIO.”

So, I will Buy a New Bravia TV for That.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Carol Betita Calico Cat Goo TF

Well. I've been doing a QUO Pay Card Contest Yesterday. I drawed a Carol Betita in Blue Outfit getting damaged and Transformed by a Calico Cat by getting a Slimy Goo. Oh Well. I'll Submit Konnoi Stamps Later! I might be going to Movie Today!  👩🏻➡️🐱

Enrique Strolling

I did with an Artfight.  A Fox named Enrique Strolling in the Woods. P.S. I'm not a Stalker!