Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

I want to Go School of the Art Institute of Chicago.

 After I had a last day of Arts of Life, I wanted to go to School of the Art Institute of Chicago. Last ☞︎◆︎♍︎🙵♓︎■︎♑︎ 2 Months ago, I Graduated at AERO because, I Miss You, 💣︎□︎⧫︎♒︎♏︎❒︎♐︎◆︎♍︎🙵♏︎❒︎⬧︎! Let's be Trial of SAIC. My dad said "No Autism!" I decided to Make 3D Art by using Paint 3D such as 3D Art and 3D Models. She will be a Trial of SAIC and then Go Home. She said "I ☞︎◆︎♍︎🙵♓︎■︎♑︎ NEED THE SCHOOL OF ART INSTITUTE OF CHICAGO!" In September, i was in Labor Day playing Pokémon Violet and Animal Crossing: New Horizons. So, I knew the👌︎◆︎●︎●︎⬧︎♒︎♓︎⧫︎, Enjoy in School of the Art Institute of Chicago, 👌︎♋︎⬧︎⧫︎♋︎❒︎♎︎⬧︎!

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Carol Betita Calico Cat Goo TF

Well. I've been doing a QUO Pay Card Contest Yesterday. I drawed a Carol Betita in Blue Outfit getting damaged and Transformed by a Calico Cat by getting a Slimy Goo. Oh Well. I'll Submit Konnoi Stamps Later! I might be going to Movie Today!  👩🏻➡️🐱

Enrique Strolling

I did with an Artfight.  A Fox named Enrique Strolling in the Woods. P.S. I'm not a Stalker!