Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

Vocaloid Blueberri

So, I skipped Artfight until 2024, Vampires vs Werewolves are for Halloween this Year. so i made a Vocaloid Fennec Fox with a Blueberrry Motif named Vocaloid Blueberri!

Name: Vocaloid Blueberri

Nickname: Blooberii and Bluberri

Age: 9 Fennec Fox Years

Gender: Female

Species: Fennec Fox

Occupation: Vocaloid, Gamer, and Vtuber

Personality: Bubbly, Eccentric, Joyful, Giggly, Bouncy, and Flirty.

Birthday: August 18th

Zodiac Sign: Leo

Favorite Color: Shades of Blue and Purple

Fruit Motif: Blueberry

Likes: Singing, Streaming, Saving Money, Positive Comments, Social Media, and Gaming.

Dislikes: Darkness, Booing, Bankrupt, Negative Comments, Trolling, Argument, Spamming, Misheard Lyrics, Singing Badly, and Toxic Communities.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Carol Betita Calico Cat Goo TF

Well. I've been doing a QUO Pay Card Contest Yesterday. I drawed a Carol Betita in Blue Outfit getting damaged and Transformed by a Calico Cat by getting a Slimy Goo. Oh Well. I'll Submit Konnoi Stamps Later! I might be going to Movie Today!  👩🏻➡️🐱

Enrique Strolling

I did with an Artfight.  A Fox named Enrique Strolling in the Woods. P.S. I'm not a Stalker!