Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

Abyss Ref


 I joined the Marvel's Spiderman Universe. So, Last year She prefers Water Starters 2 in a Row like Primarina and Intelleon. I made some of Venom/Carnage inspired Symbiote with the Color Blue.

Name: Abyss
Age: Unknown
Gender: Unknown
Species: Symbiote
Symbiote Color: Shades of Blue
Host: Carol Betita
Birthday: September 29th
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Favorite Color: Ocean Blue
Companion: Sakura
Allies: Venom, Carnage, and Other Symbiotes.
Fun Fact: Looks like a Rain Puddle but Slimy and they wants to go The Blue Paradox.
Likes: Bonding, Carol Betita, Sakura, Aquariums, The Color Blue, Waterparks, Hanging out with Venom, Carnage, and Other Symbiotes.
Dislikes: Loud Noises, Burning, Dubstep Music, Rock Music, and Harsh Noise Music.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Carol Betita Calico Cat Goo TF

Well. I've been doing a QUO Pay Card Contest Yesterday. I drawed a Carol Betita in Blue Outfit getting damaged and Transformed by a Calico Cat by getting a Slimy Goo. Oh Well. I'll Submit Konnoi Stamps Later! I might be going to Movie Today!  👩🏻➡️🐱

Enrique Strolling

I did with an Artfight.  A Fox named Enrique Strolling in the Woods. P.S. I'm not a Stalker!