Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

Halloween in August

After viewing Halloween Stuff, I decided to Draw an Artwork about Halloween in August.

Sakura the Cherry Blossom Siamese Cat carving a Pumpkin and saying "HAPPY HALL-oh..." and Abyss the Symbiote said "No. It's not Halloween Yet, It's still August!"

In Early August-to-Late October, Halloween is full of Jack-o-Lanterns, Vampires and Werewolves (in ArtFight 2023), Witches, and Zombies. with some Halloween Decorations and Other Halloween Stuff with the sign "HALLOWEEN SALE!" Halloween is Everywhere in August!

I think I should post a Yamikawaii Sakura Later.

 

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Carol Betita Calico Cat Goo TF

Well. I've been doing a QUO Pay Card Contest Yesterday. I drawed a Carol Betita in Blue Outfit getting damaged and Transformed by a Calico Cat by getting a Slimy Goo. Oh Well. I'll Submit Konnoi Stamps Later! I might be going to Movie Today!  👩🏻➡️🐱

Enrique Strolling

I did with an Artfight.  A Fox named Enrique Strolling in the Woods. P.S. I'm not a Stalker!