Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

I made my Hashtag, #ComebacktheBlueBird

 Last Month, I created the Hashtag called, "#MakeTwitterStandAlone". The Hashtag I Created is... #ComebacktheBlueBird! Post the hashtag using ComebacktheBlueBird on Social Media. After the Petition, London Breed and Linda Yaccarino's Departure of X Corp. from Elon Musk and making a Standalone Website while the Larry the Bird comes back. So, Twitter users will be happy splitting from X Corp. All the UI will Stay the Same and migrated to New Twitter Servers. Do you know? Twitter is far from X Corp. after Petitioning to Split.

https://www.thepetitionsite.com/931/372/788/come-back-the-twitter-bird./

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Carol Betita Calico Cat Goo TF

Well. I've been doing a QUO Pay Card Contest Yesterday. I drawed a Carol Betita in Blue Outfit getting damaged and Transformed by a Calico Cat by getting a Slimy Goo. Oh Well. I'll Submit Konnoi Stamps Later! I might be going to Movie Today!  👩🏻➡️🐱

Enrique Strolling

I did with an Artfight.  A Fox named Enrique Strolling in the Woods. P.S. I'm not a Stalker!