Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

Sakura Petitioning to Twitter

I know the Comic is Based on the Real Life phenomenon Petitioning to Twitter getting Isolated and the Bluebird reverts. using the Hashtags, #MakeTwitterStandAlone and #ComebacktheBlueBird

Sakura the Cat saying Join us for the Petition to Revert the Twitter Bird, Only $1.00 with Dtoons' Conroy Cat Cameo writing a Signature and getting a High Five!

Duh, I'll post the Comic About the Blue Bird dropping the Letter X.

Here, Sign this Petition https://www.thepetitionsite.com/931/372/788/come-back-the-twitter-bird./

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Carol Betita Calico Cat Goo TF

Well. I've been doing a QUO Pay Card Contest Yesterday. I drawed a Carol Betita in Blue Outfit getting damaged and Transformed by a Calico Cat by getting a Slimy Goo. Oh Well. I'll Submit Konnoi Stamps Later! I might be going to Movie Today!  👩🏻➡️🐱

Enrique Strolling

I did with an Artfight.  A Fox named Enrique Strolling in the Woods. P.S. I'm not a Stalker!