Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

I’m Too Sad to Me

 I am very sad because of Depression *sob* What have you done to Me, Am i Being Trolled? I've been Neglected to Herself my Message said "Access Suspended: Go to Google!" I am Crying because of Sadness *sob* Sad Sad Sad, We had a Sorrowful Day Last Night, Due to Harmful Things, We will be Crying at the Balcony. Are you sure about 100% Negative? Then Why are You Sad due to being Negative to Other Online Community Websites? Because of Going Back to Google from FA Now! I'm too neglected to be Active on Websites just being an Unhappy, Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Blamed, Demoted, Ruined Very Sad Day, I Apologized to be Sad Today. I'm very Fault to Me. Dismal, Very Dismal!

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Carol Betita Calico Cat Goo TF

Well. I've been doing a QUO Pay Card Contest Yesterday. I drawed a Carol Betita in Blue Outfit getting damaged and Transformed by a Calico Cat by getting a Slimy Goo. Oh Well. I'll Submit Konnoi Stamps Later! I might be going to Movie Today!  👩🏻➡️🐱

Enrique Strolling

I did with an Artfight.  A Fox named Enrique Strolling in the Woods. P.S. I'm not a Stalker!