Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

Pinya's Big Adventure Anti-Piracy Screen

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, It's the Early Bird Character Introduction of Pinya, A Palawan Binturong Philippine Flag.

Why did the Anti Piracy Screen Say? "Piracy is a Software Theft Would You? You're  using a Pirated Copy of Pinya's Big Adventure. according to the Law, Software Theft is a Piracy which can result in Jail Time. Please buy a Genuine Copy of Pinya's Big Adventure. TURN OFF YOUR VIDEO GAME CONSOLE NOW OR I'LL CALL THE GUARDS!"

We see a Image of Pinya the Philippine Palawan Binturong Crying and she is saying "We wanted to Get Out for a Real Copy!" inside the Jail Cell.

Bad News, We had Hackers on Social Media Art Websites!

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Carol Betita Calico Cat Goo TF

Well. I've been doing a QUO Pay Card Contest Yesterday. I drawed a Carol Betita in Blue Outfit getting damaged and Transformed by a Calico Cat by getting a Slimy Goo. Oh Well. I'll Submit Konnoi Stamps Later! I might be going to Movie Today!  👩🏻➡️🐱

Enrique Strolling

I did with an Artfight.  A Fox named Enrique Strolling in the Woods. P.S. I'm not a Stalker!