Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

I can't get up because of Coma on Hiatus

 Unable to Get Up because of Coma in Hiatus about Social Interaction on the Internet Breakdown like Posting Artwork, Blogs, and Other Things to Do. I'm too sick and tired to get up because of Hiatus. I cannot Move Anyway i'm in the hospital for now for a 1-Month Hiatus Anyway. It's always hard to stand up due to coma. Unable to Wake Up due to Hiatus, I wanna be right now in December 1st.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Carol Betita Calico Cat Goo TF

Well. I've been doing a QUO Pay Card Contest Yesterday. I drawed a Carol Betita in Blue Outfit getting damaged and Transformed by a Calico Cat by getting a Slimy Goo. Oh Well. I'll Submit Konnoi Stamps Later! I might be going to Movie Today!  👩🏻➡️🐱

Enrique Strolling

I did with an Artfight.  A Fox named Enrique Strolling in the Woods. P.S. I'm not a Stalker!