Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

Going to Gangnam Market/The Lawyer told Me

 Today, We are going to Gangnam Market in Chicago in the Afternoon at Lunchtime and buy your Lunch Food at Art School then We are going to Party City to buy New Year's Eve 2023 Stuff, but tomorrow we are having a New Year's Eve at Home, The Lawyer should ask permission to Unban Fur Affinity Account and asking the Internet Online Lawyer to Unban SoFurry Account. Emeraldia-the-Kitty and the Internet Online Lawyer should sue Hazel3/CuteVixen for Harassing and Stalking. The Lawyer should be saying "No Harassing and Stalking, That's an Illegal Thing!" The Lawyer should Teach Myself how to stop Online Internet Harassment and Stalking is a Outlaw. Ah, That Should like it!

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Carol Betita Calico Cat Goo TF

Well. I've been doing a QUO Pay Card Contest Yesterday. I drawed a Carol Betita in Blue Outfit getting damaged and Transformed by a Calico Cat by getting a Slimy Goo. Oh Well. I'll Submit Konnoi Stamps Later! I might be going to Movie Today!  👩🏻➡️🐱

Enrique Strolling

I did with an Artfight.  A Fox named Enrique Strolling in the Woods. P.S. I'm not a Stalker!