Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

My 2023 Art Summary

Yesterday on Thursday we talked a Lawyer to unban the Account on SF and FA.

Here's the 2023 Art Summary I Got.

January is "Yellow Garden Eel"

February is "Emeraldia Beanie Boo"

March is "Angry Dad Beating a Snakelet"

April is "April Fools in Space"

May is "Emeraldia the Siamese Cat"

June is "Siamese Russell Mugshot"

July is "Calico Spirit Animal"

August is "Muffinette"

September is "Calamansi Palawan Bearcat"

October is "Venomized Bani"

November is "Lia Plushie Torture"

And December is "Orihime x Star!"

Let's see the Backstory Writing... "Nobody takes care of Him because he's a Temper Tantrum and he's Useless to Fight. By Being a Temper Tantrum he got a Scar on its Face."

Oh, That's for Now!

Original Source: https://www.deviantart.com/iloveblackteatwt/art/Art-Summary-2023-945180522


 

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Carol Betita Calico Cat Goo TF

Well. I've been doing a QUO Pay Card Contest Yesterday. I drawed a Carol Betita in Blue Outfit getting damaged and Transformed by a Calico Cat by getting a Slimy Goo. Oh Well. I'll Submit Konnoi Stamps Later! I might be going to Movie Today!  👩🏻➡️🐱

Enrique Strolling

I did with an Artfight.  A Fox named Enrique Strolling in the Woods. P.S. I'm not a Stalker!