Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

Negative Responses on Fur Affinity Account.

 Dear Diary, We have some Negative Responses about abusing the User. So, Be Careful not to abuse the FA user or you will be Banned. I am getting a Big Warning to Fur Affinity, Do not abuse the site. We do not abuse Fur Affinity Users this Time. Sadly, Abusing the FA user is Predatory Conduct due to Commitment. Say, We had to Migrate to a New Account. So, They will be staying Positive!  https://sfw.furaffinity.net/user/emeraldia-kittykitty/

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Carol Betita Calico Cat Goo TF

Well. I've been doing a QUO Pay Card Contest Yesterday. I drawed a Carol Betita in Blue Outfit getting damaged and Transformed by a Calico Cat by getting a Slimy Goo. Oh Well. I'll Submit Konnoi Stamps Later! I might be going to Movie Today!  👩🏻➡️🐱

Enrique Strolling

I did with an Artfight.  A Fox named Enrique Strolling in the Woods. P.S. I'm not a Stalker!