Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

Orihime Ref

Great Job, You Ruined the Internet. So, I was designing Sanrio's Little Twin Stars Inspired Characters 2 Times, I made a Plushie Calico Cat Character.

Name: Orihime

Nickname: Orii and Hima

Age: 475

Gender: Female

Species: Calico Cat Plushie

Pattern: Pink and Blue Stars

Eye Color: Pink and Blue

Motif: Little Twin Stars

Birthday: August 28th

Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Theme Song: Milky Melancholy by Snail's House

Companion: Carol Betita

Item: Star Wand

Accessories: Pink Star and Blue Star Hairpin and Neckwear

Extra: She has a Star with Sanrio Logo Tag.

Location: Clouds

Likes: Stars, Clouds, Carol Betita, Good Children, Protecting to fight Monsters.

Dislikes: Temper Tantrum Children who was Tearing Apart, Thunderstorms, Being Neglected, Childhood to be Ruined, Dogs.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Carol Betita Calico Cat Goo TF

Well. I've been doing a QUO Pay Card Contest Yesterday. I drawed a Carol Betita in Blue Outfit getting damaged and Transformed by a Calico Cat by getting a Slimy Goo. Oh Well. I'll Submit Konnoi Stamps Later! I might be going to Movie Today!  👩🏻➡️🐱

Enrique Strolling

I did with an Artfight.  A Fox named Enrique Strolling in the Woods. P.S. I'm not a Stalker!