Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

R.I.P. My Both Accounts

On December 23rd, My Weasyl and Cohost.org Account has Terminated unable to Go back with Time Machine or Recover Account, I will migrate to Bluesky.social, Artfol, Characterhub, and Itaku.

So, Here's the Picture of 2 Tombstones saying "R.I.P Weasyl Account 2013 - 2023" and "R.I.P. Cohost.org Account 2023 - 2023".

I requested Uncle Raul to Lift the Ban of Fur Affinity and SoFurry Account!

The Lawyer is now taking care of cute Kitty.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Carol Betita Calico Cat Goo TF

Well. I've been doing a QUO Pay Card Contest Yesterday. I drawed a Carol Betita in Blue Outfit getting damaged and Transformed by a Calico Cat by getting a Slimy Goo. Oh Well. I'll Submit Konnoi Stamps Later! I might be going to Movie Today!  👩🏻➡️🐱

Enrique Strolling

I did with an Artfight.  A Fox named Enrique Strolling in the Woods. P.S. I'm not a Stalker!