Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

The Elon Musk Blob

11 Years Ago, Carol "Joanne" Betita had a Memory Lapse at the Bathroom in California! 

I made a Movie Poster about Elon Musk who is a Blob Monster to absorb Everything.

When the former PayPal Employee, Elon Musk he discovers the Slime and he Eats it but Elon Musk getting slowly turning into a Unstoppable Blob Monster.

I Guess, Abyss the Symbiote and Aryle the Calico the Manx Cat are both Comedians running away from the Elon Musk Blob that invaded Twitter City.

I just Maaade it the way I Get...

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Carol Betita Calico Cat Goo TF

Well. I've been doing a QUO Pay Card Contest Yesterday. I drawed a Carol Betita in Blue Outfit getting damaged and Transformed by a Calico Cat by getting a Slimy Goo. Oh Well. I'll Submit Konnoi Stamps Later! I might be going to Movie Today!  👩🏻➡️🐱

Enrique Strolling

I did with an Artfight.  A Fox named Enrique Strolling in the Woods. P.S. I'm not a Stalker!