Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

This User's Account are having a Melancholy

 Attention, We have an Internet Melancholy about me I am Melancholy for not being Banned due to Disruptive Behavior. I am very Bad and Negativity about Me, We Heard about the Moderators Don't Banned on Me because of Depression. Sadly, The Internet Online was Harmful you are not banned for Harassing. You did not abuse the Internet. I am Positive User who was going to have Good Behavior! We have 100% Negative Reactions due to The Site being Abused. We have to Stop Abusing the Online and keep the Account Positive. We have to Obey the Account Rules to Follow because I am not having an Internet Abuse. I am not Banned because of Obeying the Rules of the Internet we wish your Account not to Abuse Everybody. Sadly, We have some Depression, Gloomy, Neglected, Crying, Dismal responses on the Internet you are being Negative due to Internet Abuse. :'( We had a Sad Depression Song about me for this Time. https://youtu.be/IFlioLWmE7k?

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Carol Betita Calico Cat Goo TF

Well. I've been doing a QUO Pay Card Contest Yesterday. I drawed a Carol Betita in Blue Outfit getting damaged and Transformed by a Calico Cat by getting a Slimy Goo. Oh Well. I'll Submit Konnoi Stamps Later! I might be going to Movie Today!  👩🏻➡️🐱

Enrique Strolling

I did with an Artfight.  A Fox named Enrique Strolling in the Woods. P.S. I'm not a Stalker!