Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

Calling the Attorney!


So, The Attorney in Philippines said "You broke the law because of Harassment and Bullying!"

So, We have a Representation about calling the Attorney in Philippines along with Retrospring Negative Questions.

Reverse Gijinka (Fire Ferret) Carol Betita is calling the attorney in Philippines with Human Brightheart's Smartphone, Raul Betita to tell her about Harassment and Bullying can result the Law to be Broken.

Yeah, I'll be seeing the FA and SF Account was unbanned by Attorney.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Carol Betita Calico Cat Goo TF

Well. I've been doing a QUO Pay Card Contest Yesterday. I drawed a Carol Betita in Blue Outfit getting damaged and Transformed by a Calico Cat by getting a Slimy Goo. Oh Well. I'll Submit Konnoi Stamps Later! I might be going to Movie Today!  👩🏻➡️🐱

Enrique Strolling

I did with an Artfight.  A Fox named Enrique Strolling in the Woods. P.S. I'm not a Stalker!