Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

Can we Unban Fur Affinity and SoFurry Account?

 Last Year, My SoFurry and Fur Affinity Account has been Terminated because of Harassment and Bullying, I asked the Lawyers how to Unban Fur Affinity and SoFurry Account, So. Aethy's Account Standing is All Good due to not Harassing Anybody. In Fur Affinity, The Lawyer will clean up the Journal Text both Top and Bottom and Submission Text will be Wiped Clean also the Lawyer will Delete the Journal Entry because of Harassing and Bullying. I promised, to be Friendly. The Lawyer will help Unban the SoFurry Account. No more being a Trollbait because of Slow Transformation into a Internet Troll Creature decade by decade, No More Harassment/Bullying, No more. I asked the Lawyer's Permission to unban Fur Affinity and SoFurry Account. It's Zero Tolerance of Harassment and Bullying.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Carol Betita Calico Cat Goo TF

Well. I've been doing a QUO Pay Card Contest Yesterday. I drawed a Carol Betita in Blue Outfit getting damaged and Transformed by a Calico Cat by getting a Slimy Goo. Oh Well. I'll Submit Konnoi Stamps Later! I might be going to Movie Today!  👩🏻➡️🐱

Enrique Strolling

I did with an Artfight.  A Fox named Enrique Strolling in the Woods. P.S. I'm not a Stalker!