Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

Carol Ref

I was reading Law for Dummies on iPad so, The Lawyer could stop the Internet Harassment.

Name: Carol "Joanne" Betita

Nickname: Mocheka

Age: 6 Cat Years

Gender: Female

Species: Shorthair Cat 

Breed: Puspin

Nationality: Filipina

Birthday: October 6, 2000

Zodiac Sign: Libra

Chinese Zodiac Sign: Dragon

Personality: Calm, Afraid, Joy, Energetic, and Sleepy.

Religion: Christian

Color Code: Pink

Accessories: Bell Collar and Cherry Blossom Hairpins.

Homecountry: Iloilo, Philippines

Home US State: Illinois

Likes: Life in the Midwest, Cutesy Things, Teaching the Law, SFW to 13+ Content, Teen-Friendly Innuedo Humor, Calming Down, Drawing, Gaming, Streaming, Satire, and Craziness.

Dislikes: Satanism, NSFW, Realistic Blood and Gore, Bad Words, and Internet Trolls

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Carol Betita Calico Cat Goo TF

Well. I've been doing a QUO Pay Card Contest Yesterday. I drawed a Carol Betita in Blue Outfit getting damaged and Transformed by a Calico Cat by getting a Slimy Goo. Oh Well. I'll Submit Konnoi Stamps Later! I might be going to Movie Today!  👩🏻➡️🐱

Enrique Strolling

I did with an Artfight.  A Fox named Enrique Strolling in the Woods. P.S. I'm not a Stalker!