Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

Goodbye Side7, Hello Furtastic!

 Awww Man, My Side7 Account Blocked because of Trollbait Drama. oh, I migrated to a New Furtastic Account called, Emeraldia-the-Kitty! In the Future of 2024, We post your Art the First is Okiyama, A Bellkat Character on the 5th we post Snowdrop the Arctic Fox, 4th and 6th is Goo Transformations. R.I.P. My Side7 Account, 2023 - 2024. It's time to say Goodbye to Side7 and say hello to FurTastic!

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Carol Betita Calico Cat Goo TF

Well. I've been doing a QUO Pay Card Contest Yesterday. I drawed a Carol Betita in Blue Outfit getting damaged and Transformed by a Calico Cat by getting a Slimy Goo. Oh Well. I'll Submit Konnoi Stamps Later! I might be going to Movie Today!  👩🏻➡️🐱

Enrique Strolling

I did with an Artfight.  A Fox named Enrique Strolling in the Woods. P.S. I'm not a Stalker!