Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

I'll be Waiting for FA and SF account to be Unbanned

I called the Lawyer for the Time, The Lawyer went to Fur Affinity to stop Harassing, The Lawyer will delete the Journal Entry and your Journal Text Above and Below and Submission Text will be Wiped Clean by the Lawyer. Oh, The Lawyer will tell SoFurry Moderators to Stop Harassing and the Lawyer will Unban your Account.

So, Here's the Accounts I got unbanned by the Lawyers.

https://emeraldiathekitty.sofurry.com 

www.furaffinity.net/user/emeraldia-le-kittycat 

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Carol Betita Calico Cat Goo TF

Well. I've been doing a QUO Pay Card Contest Yesterday. I drawed a Carol Betita in Blue Outfit getting damaged and Transformed by a Calico Cat by getting a Slimy Goo. Oh Well. I'll Submit Konnoi Stamps Later! I might be going to Movie Today!  👩🏻➡️🐱

Enrique Strolling

I did with an Artfight.  A Fox named Enrique Strolling in the Woods. P.S. I'm not a Stalker!