Lumaktaw sa pangunahing content

Lawyer can help Unban FA and SF Account.

In 2023, My SoFurry and Fur Affinity Account got Terminated because of You broke the rules against harassment and bullying. We should ask the Lawyer for help to unban Fur Affinity and SoFurry Account, I emailed the Lawyer in California for Permission to Unban Fur Affinity and SoFurry Account. The Lawyer was traveling to Philippines and the Lawyer is saying “You broke the law against harassment and bullying in SF and FA” What we are in Law Enforcements in SoFurry and Fur Affinity. You broke Fur Affinity's rules on

harassment and bullying. Also, You broke SoFurry's rules on harassment and bullying. The Lawyer should know about https://discord.com/safety/bullying-harassment-threats-policy-explainer Bullying and Harassment Policy. In 2024, The Lawyer can unban Fur Affinity Account because your Journal Entry was Deleted and Journal Header both Top and Bottom along with Submission Header is Wiped clean by the Lawyer. The Lawyer will teach me in Fur Affinity, SoFurry, and Law Enforcements how to stop Bullying and Harassing. The Lawyer will be clicking SoFurry Profile https://emeraldiathekitty.sofurry.com and Fur Affinity Profile www.furaffinity.net/user/emeraldia-le-kittycat The Lawyer will be saying “Thank You for stopping Bullying and Harassing in FA and SF, We have Laws about Bullying and Harassing!” The Lawyer told me to Stop Bullying and Harassing in Fur Affinity and SoFurry, The Lawyer have ability to Unban Fur Affinity Account and SoFurry Account.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Carol Betita Calico Cat Goo TF

Well. I've been doing a QUO Pay Card Contest Yesterday. I drawed a Carol Betita in Blue Outfit getting damaged and Transformed by a Calico Cat by getting a Slimy Goo. Oh Well. I'll Submit Konnoi Stamps Later! I might be going to Movie Today!  👩🏻➡️🐱

Enrique Strolling

I did with an Artfight.  A Fox named Enrique Strolling in the Woods. P.S. I'm not a Stalker!